It is one of the main goals of the Portuguese Association of Surf Schools to contribute to the learn-to-surf sector’s professionalization and to its greater recognition and consolidation.
It is in line with this approach that we came up with the Surf Professionals Platform, a tool that will connect the organizations to the professionals, thus promoting greater levels of job creation in the Portuguese surfing industry. Anyone who is interested in working in the Portuguese Surf Schools and Surf Camps can join this Platform, having to follow the Registration Conditions below. Every registered member will then be included in the Surf Professionals Platform, to which all of our associated members will have access through the Members Area. Interested surf schools and surf camps will then be able to contact the professionals directly, and vice-versa, for job offers according to their needs.
Conditions for Registration on the Surf Professionals Platform:
- Fill in the Registration Form (link here)
- Send updated resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send valid Surf Coach degree (in case of registration as a Surf Coach)
- Payment of the single registration fee of 5€ *
* During the year 2019, registrations in the platform are not subject to the payment of the registration fee.