The Portuguese Association of Surf Schools is the entity which represents the learn-to-surf operators in Portugal.
Through a coordination with the bodies responsible for the management and regulation of waveriding activities, the Portuguese Association of Surf Schools will contribute to a greater sustainability and safety of this sector in the future.
- Promote the well-being in the national beaches, guaranteeing the safety of every beach users, with a focus and through surfing in the Portuguese coast.
- Developing surfing as a quality national tourism product.
- Advocate for the justice and transparency between competitors which promote the learn-to-surf activities.
- Promote an effective and sustainable regulatory context for the operation of surf schools.
- Develop specific training programs to our associated members and other surf schools and coaches, in line with the national and European guidelines.
- Event planning and promotion.